The stress from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is causing so much disruption in all of our lives, and I want you to know that as a stress management expert, I am here to support you in a variety of ways. Our concerns during this time of extreme uncertainty are very real, yet there is actually a great deal we can do to minimize the negative impact of this challenge. Keeping stress levels to a minimum and staying positive is critical right now in order to keep our immune system strong and healthy to handle whatever is thrown our way.
I’m here for you!
1. Inspiring Hope Radio Show – Please tune into my radio show this Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. ET wherever you may be! I will be providing specific, simple ways to keep yourself and your loved ones calm and your bodies healthy in the wake of this emotionally charged challenge. 3 ways to tune in: Live on my Facebook page, Live at www.WSMN1590.com or on the radio at WSMN 1590 am (Nashua, NH)
2. Remote Hypnosis, Coaching, and Reiki Sessions – I meet regularly with many busy clients via Zoom, and now is the perfect time to schedule a session to come back to a more peaceful state. I’m still meeting with clients in my Nashua, NH office, but if you are more comfortable staying in your home or are not local, Zoom is a wonderful online option. Schedule a session here.
3. Free Stress Management Webinar – Please register for my free stress management webinar taking place on Thursday, March 19 at 7:00 p.m. ET, where I will be providing some easy techniques and teaching tips for managing stress to stay positive during this particularly challenging time. Special guest Dr. Laura Chan will be joining us to provide natural suggestions and remedies you can take to boost your immune system during this unpredictable time.
In the meantime, here are some simple measures you can take:
- Step outside into nature, slowly breathe in the fresh air and be grateful for the moment.
- Call a valued friend or family member. As human beings, it is our nature to connect and be with others.
- Journal, do simple crafts, play that old guitar, cook a healthy meal with your family and make it fun – creativity stimulates positive thoughts and feelings.
- Take a break from the Coronavirus news and pop in a movie that’s bound to make you laugh.
- Do whatever spiritual practice resonates with you – Reiki, meditation, yoga, prayer, hike, dance, sing, etc.
These simple acts can make a huge difference in your mental and physical health!
It’s important to find ways to manage our stress and keep positivity at the forefront for our overall health and well-being as well as for our families’. Please let me know how I can help.
Stay Well and Many Blessings!